Skype
Trust_waylon

How to Breed Pokemon How to Breed Pokemon

Your animation sucks faggot! Also you have no sense of humor lel

A Gift A Gift

I like this animation, this is a nice fucking animation.

JaredGagnonArt responds:

This made me laugh haha thank you!

SBURB Loading Screen SBURB Loading Screen

If you don't care about ratings you should have mentioned that in the description. :)
Half star because....why not?

Apple Watch breaking rela Apple Watch breaking rela

short and simple. could've been longer. could have used a girl to voice her....but meh, made me smile.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I am Glad i clicked on this. It is simply awesome. Anything i say will possibily ruin your expirience. so i will kee quite.

Witch Encounter Witch Encounter

Man, I loved it, I was holding back my laughter but "You may not rest now, there's a dance off nearby." Broke me. Awesome job!. And no....Thank YOU for animating this.
I myself used o make small animations, And i know exactly how hard, annoying and tiring animating and editing can be. Great job, sir!
Also the Voice acting was right on! Good job, Rice Pirate, Groanmation And Slamacow.
This animation is truly worth 5 Stars :). You made my day!

You Think ALS is Funny? You Think ALS is Funny?

If you look very closely, You can see many flaws in the animation...also if you look really close, you'll see that I am the voice actor for this animation and i was totally kidding about the 'flaw' part.
What i am trying to say is they both were voiced by me and thank you very much for the positive feedback
Much love.
Trust&SRAN

Pojemon Origins (parody) Pojemon Origins (parody)

I know Animation is hard, but try to make em longer!